Rio the way you want it tailored
Rio customized just for you!
Because this is a private tour I can customize it the way you want it, the idea is to help you out planning your own tour going from point A to point C without having to go to point B like regular tours, this is YOUR tour and you go wherever you want to go, I will be here helping you out taking the best decisions .
8 hours city tour example:
- Corcovado Mountain (Christ the Redeemer statue)
- Most important beaches of the south area (Leblon, Ipanema, and Copacabana)
- Downtown (Metropolitan Cathedral and Cinelandia square)
- Sugar Loaf Mountain by cable car
Options for sightseeing
- Downtown historic – let’s go deep inside the Brazilian and Rio de Janeiro city
- Corcovado (Christ Statue statue)
- Sugar Loaf hill by cable car
- Tijuca National Park, the biggest urban forest in the world
- Botanical Garden with over 25 thousand species
Half day tours for 4 or 6 hrs also available!
The itinerary will be decided according the tour chosen by the traveler.
The idea of this tours is to provide the client an unique experience in Rio different than regular tours offered by agencies, we will work together on building your tour going to places you really want and of course suggested by me if you like.
The duration of the tour is only an estimate and may last a little longer or a little less, depending on the traffic in the city.
MEETING POINT + TOUR DURATION
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
End Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 8 hours
weather, traffic, time of year might affect the duration of the tour
Honda City 2019 Sedan 4 doors
The capacity of the car is for 5 people including the driver but It's very important for the traveler to make sure in case of 4 people if he will be comfortable inside the car.
- Private car
- Parking fees
- Driver guide (English or Spanish)
- Full information about places chosen to be seeing
- Personal Expenses
- Food, Drinks, Snacks
Other: Admission tickets for sightseen when necessary